The first day of college is always leading a social media post. But don’t worry here we have some amazing First Day of College captions. we wanted to give you some First Day of College captions and how falling in love with what is ahead is so exciting.
What lies ahead will be an adventure that you will not soon forget. During your time in college, you’ll likely meet new friends, take classes from your major, and eat some interesting dishes in the dining hall and click pictures and post on social media using this First Day of College captions.
So you call your mom for a much-needed pep talk. Sometimes you can look at the neon sign in your dorm room that says “you’ve got this” in hot pink and feel as though you can handle anything.
Everything you do while in college will be a part of your college experience, and you will cherish every memory after you graduate.
You might want to take pictures with your roommate and the person you met on the quad, as well as write down the jokes you heard from your roommates. First Day of College captions are best Instagram, or on your social media footprints with a peachy filter.
Since they illustrate the first day of college so well, the First Day of College captions listed here is perfect for these posts.
Take a look at the bunches you like and finish preparing for your freshman year, please check the list below.
Table of Contents
First Day Of College Captions
- Study hard, do good, and the good life will follow.
- Some people get an education without going to college. The rest get it after they get out.
- The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.
- By the end Freshman year, you’ll have said more ‘fun facts about yourself’ than you ever have and ever will.
- You will learn a lot about almost everything here, but I hope I can help you to learn about yourself too. Welcome to school, dear students.
- Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you.
- Starting my college career in 3, 2, 1.
- To set an alarm or not set an alarm. That is the question.
- And so, the semester begins.
- And just like that, your girl is headed for the big leagues.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Education costs money, but then so does ignorance.
- Work hard, be kind and amazing things will happen.
- Bring on the books and best four years.
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
- College is the best time of your life. When else are your parents going to spend several thousand dollars a year just for you to go to a strange town and get drunk every night?
- But first, college.
- Ah, college, where one of the hardest decisions you have to make is between Chipotle for lunch and paying the parking meter.
- Happy first day of college! May your coffee be strong and your eyeliner be even.
First Day Of College Captions For Instagram
- You can drag my body to school, however, my soul will not go.
- The temptation to quit will be the greatest just before you are about to succeed.
- Hi, excuse me! Where’s the science building?
- This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.
- Wishing my lovely daughter all the very best on her first day at school. Break a leg!
- The first day of school, AKA the day the countdown to the last day of school begins.
- New year, new me.
- BRB, figuring out three fun facts about myself.
- There is no school equal to a decent home and no teacher equal to a virtuous parent.
- You can never know what you are fully made of until you start to do the things that you fear the most.
- I swear I will love you to the moon and back even if you get an F someday. Best wishes on your first day at school, honey!
- Walking from class to class counts as daily exercise, right?
- Going with the idea that nothing can stop me.
- He who opens a school door, closes a prison.
- I think I have a crush on college life.
- In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.
- Oh, hello first day of college. Let’s do this.
First Day Of College Instagram Captions For Photos
- How many days until summer?
- Today, I’m about 90% coffee and 10% dry shampoo.
- You’re off to great to great places. Today is your first day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!
- Make yourself proud.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
- My freshman year is here.
- As Hamlet said: ‘Dining hall food OR paying for food, that is the question.’
- Ready to get an A in nap time.
- School is where you can practice all your positive thoughts. Happy first day of school, sonny!
- Turning the page to a new chapter in my life.
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
- This chapter of life feels really good so far.
- All the very best for your first day at school. I think I am more excited than you are. So proud of you, my dear son.
- Be the girl who just went for it.
- I love school minus the whole school part.
- Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but you know they’re always there.
- Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.
- I can’t wait to get back to campus to see my friends, join some clubs, and just enjoy college!
- It’s all fun and games until they give you the syllabus.
- Good friends make you laugh, make you smile, make every day worthwhile.
Captions For First Day College Selfie
- Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation.
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
- My kids are back in school. Give me a day to process my devastation.
- First day of school, make sure that you know your locker combination.
- Work hard, nap harder.
- An attitude of a champion. Hustle like an underdog.
- The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
- If the plan doesn’t work change the plan, but never the goal.
- Take everything that quenches the thirst of your knowledge from your surroundings but don’t forget to have fun. Welcome students to your first day at school.
- Work smarter, not harder.
- Vaxxed, masked, and ready to go.
- Wisdom begins with wonder.
- I swear I was in kindergarten like five minutes ago.
- The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
- You can never be overdressed or overeducated.
- Will I graduate? That’s a secret I’ll never tell, xoxo.
- Messy bun and getting stuff done.
- Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.
First Day Of College Quotes For Instagram
- I’m the new kid on the block.
- Set your goals and crush them.
- Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
- We don’t stop going to school when we graduate.
- Congratulations! I wish you a lot of happiness and joy on the very first day of your school. Embrace the excitement.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Summer’s over. Time to remember what day of the week it is.
- earn as much as you can but keep them with you all your life. Happy first day at school, dear son.
- Is this when I’m supposed to figure out what I want to be when I grow up?
- Back to square one.
- Oh, hello first day of college. Let’s do this.
- Taking matters into my own freshman hands.
- I’m here for a good time, not a long time.
- And so the adventure begins.
- The most important day of a person’s education is the first day of school, not Graduation Day.
- That ‘first day of college’ glow, though.
- Sorry mom, I forgot to tell you I’ve legally added my major to the end of my name!
- Work hard, nap hard.
- When you feel like quitting think about why you started.